Wednesday 3 August 2011

A Chef Story

Its not an easy task, people take Chef's for granted, expectations are high but not well paid, Don't know, may be because we are so much of us, "is that true, I don't know but at least I can say " we are creators", that puts us in a category of people which are scarce. Not many profession can create, this also puts us close to an edge where we think about getting better or putting something new on the plate every time, This is certainly not my story but my observations throughout the world, no matter its a 7 Star Hotel in Dubai or the most sought out hotel in London or a restaurant on river side of Calgary, is all same, its also very similar in streets of Mumbai, "my home town", that makes me feel that its not my story, "ITS OUR STORY". 

No comments:

Post a Comment