Saturday 6 August 2011

Hair in the food, "Must be Chef's".

Yes, its nothing new to me, even if the Chef is bald because of pulling his hair for all those years, when he worked with people who had no clue what's going around them, still its Chefs hair.
Its not about hair now, its all about "assuming", where you make ass out of you and me and nothing else. No body will bother asking the server who looks like she just got out of bed and came straight to work or her playing with her hair as she is falling in love with them because she spent all morning straighting it and came in late to work,
I wear hat and so does my team, do you wear them?  So how did it get there, no answer.
Stop assuming and go for solution because like I always say, "if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem".

No comments:

Post a Comment